Get ten 1500-word articles a week for your website or publication.
When you needed it yesterday, get worry-free, fast articles that deliver for your readers.
We’re trained to write for the lightning-quick world of multimedia news where producing eight stories is a slow day.
Turn our speed to your advantage to save time, money (no production delays or missed deadlines) and headaches. You get exactly what you want, laser-targeted to your audience. All articles are 100% original, crafted in the voice you want. (You can choose along the spectrum from a “hipper than thou” attitude to a “just the facts” professionalism.)
We can prepare multimedia pieces that are web ready.
We can also provide annotated source materials, including interview audio for fact-checking.
We’ve written tight, snappy 150-word blurbs and long investigative feature articles. We write for national media outlets, including consumer magazines and websites.
We provide worry-free writing for associations, business and trade magazines, custom publishers, and advertorial clients.
We have thousands of sample articles. Here are just a handful. If you don’t see the type of story you are looking for, please let us know and we’ll send you examples specifically targeted to your needs.
- Corporate Giving: Who Is Making the Money Here?
- Small Businesses Can Cash in on Tax Law Perks
- Luxury-home Amenities Teach Builders New Tricks
- China Trade: Scaling the Great Wall
- Consultants Fill Bill from Dung-Flinging to Poison Gas
- Businesses Struggle with Employee Benefit Costs
Financial Services Articles
- Financial/Investing Article: Recession Investing: A Primer
- Financial/Investing Article: Feature Article on Angel Investor
- Financial/Tax Article: Tax Amnesty
- PC World Magazine, product review: Nokia N800 Internet Tablet
- Business Trend: Internet-Phone Sellers Seek Smaller Customers
- Interview John Cleese
- Interview: Jamie Lee Curtis
- Interview Stan Lee
- Interview: Harry Shearer
- Interview: Norman Lear
- Interview: Dolly Parton
- Interview: Linda Ellerbee
- Interview: Joss Whedon
- PREMIERE MAG: Agent of the Living Dead
- PREMIERE MAG: Ad Hoc
- PREMIERE MAG: Do You See What I See?
- Wine, Women & Wrongs
- Vini, Vidi, Vinopolis
- Good British Food: an Oxymoron?
- Wine Tasting in Burgundy
- Burgundy Restaurant Reviews
- Harvey’s Wine Museum
- He Comes to Serve Is that a subpoena in his pocket, or is Jim Wardlow just happy to see you?
- Enemy of the Kingdom Patricia Roush takes her personal battle with Saudi Arabia to America’s bookstores.
- Extreme Banker In the after-hours, local businessman Roy Malone races for his life.
- A River Runs through Him Forging the Sacramento River with the last of the independent riverboat pilots.
- It’s a Wrap! How to make a movie at garage-sale prices
- Lights, Camera, Action! Sacramento’s first film school graduates its inaugural class.