Every client is unique. They bring different strengths, weaknesses, and needs to the table. It is our job to work within those parameters, and deliver whichever of the elements listed below will get you where you want to go ASAP.
As such, we are accustomed to working within different sized budgets to ensure that you get the biggest bang for your buck. Even so, most of our clients see the value of “the whole shebang,” which includes:
Before we can help you, we (and you) need an objective, thorough understanding of who you and your competition are, your positions within the marketplace, and where you specifically want to go.
Competitive Website Analysis
- Analysis of your top 20 competitors’ websites
- Their site structure
- How they segment their audience
- Their SEO and how it impacts the structure and content of your website.
- Their key message and how it compares to or impacts yours.
- Their offers and how they compare to or impact yours.
- Their ads that worked and the ones that didn’t.
- Their ad keywords that worked and the ones that didn’t.
- Media analysis – their mentions in the news
- Keyword search engine results position (SERP) tracking (you vs. competition)
- Social media tracker (you vs. competition)
- Brand monitoring (seeing how you and your competition rate in online mentions)
- Your defined marketing value proposition
- Content voice
- Audience segmentation
- Buyer personas
- Your buyer’s journey
- Product segmentation (what you are selling to each audience)
- Content for each stage of your buyer’s journey
Now we’re ready to make and implement a plan, Stan!
Strategic Marketing Blueprint
This personalized marketing planner optimizes your marketing around:
- Who your ideal customers are and where they are in their buyers’ journeys
- The estimated cyclicality or seasonality of your buying cycle
- Live events that matter to your audience
- Promotions you do regularly
- Promotions your competition does regularly
- Planned product launches
- Any new sectors into which you want to grow
Ongoing marketing package, including a comprehensive campaign calendar that details how to schedule and deploy some or all of the following tactics, according to your unique needs:
- Social Media
- Graphic design
- Sales collateral
- Sales and offers
- Digital advertising (search engine and social media)
- Email campaigns
- White papers, tutorials, and other content development
- Live events
Competitive Insight & Action
- Daily – Get automatic updates of changes to your top 20 competitors’ websites
- Daily – Competitor ad monitoring.
- Daily – Competition mentions in the news
- Daily – Online ads: Ad and keyword effectiveness
- Weekly – Keyword search engine results position tracking (You vs. Competition)
- Weekly – Social media tracker (you vs. competition)
- Weekly – Brand monitoring (see how you and your competition rate in online mentions)