Student Housing, Multifamily Apartment Marketing and More
Today’s renters are sophisticated, diverse, skeptical, social, and using mobile as their first form of apartment searches.
A housing search may begin with a large search engine like Google, a dedicated real estate search site like Zillow, or a review site like Yelp. Eventually, hopefully, they will land on your property’s site either on a desktop or smartphone.
At any point, it is easy to lose the sale before you ever have a chance to connect with the prospect. Don’t let that happen.
Your competition has figured it out. They are stealing your residents and you’re letting them!
Rental Housing Results We’ve Delivered:
- Increased annualized lead volume by 870 times with simple site redesigns
- Rocketed sites from page 45 of Google to page one (with no ads)
- Multiplied qualified traffic by ten times (with no black hat SEO tricks)
- Halved contract closing time from one month to two weeks
- Taken websites from a useless money pit to the #1 sales center
- Streamlined processes to improve sales team’s performance
Rental Housing Marketing Services
- Website audits
- Configure listings in all the appropriate local searches as well as Internet listing services
- Ongoing social media and review-site reputation management
- A “mobile first” strategy for your marketing
- Web content marketing
- Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube setup and management
- Social media content creation
- Social media contests and events to help engage and build your audience
- Social media audits and ongoing tracking of competition
- Social media training
- Video productions featuring apartment and property tours plus resident testimonials
- Partnerships with athletic programs and fraternal organizations
- Programs to increase resident retention (especially difficult in the student housing market)
No matter which real estate platform you use, we will help you market your apartments better.